That one is a no-brainer.
I have been teased for some weird combinations, so I had no difficulty of thinking of those:
- Cheese + Marmelade (as an omnivore I loved it, and I still do now being vegan); pure as they are or on toast. Works best with dark/red Marmelade, such as raspberry, strawberry or blueberry. ❤
- Chocolate Spread + Spoon (I have been told it is irritating that I eat it right out of the jar…why?! 🙂 )
- Pasta + Mayo/Ketchup (when I was a poor, omnivore student, I ate this all the time…I still sometimes do)
- Mashed Potatoes + Raw Chopped Onions (to me, there is something about the liason dangereuse of a cold crunch and warm softness in this dish)
- Cold Plant Milk + Cocoa Powder (I like the chunky parts when the powder does not dissolve properly 😀 as a kid, I used to use a spoon and eat my cold cocoa like a soup)